Here We Are!!!
Time has flown by. It hard to beleive that we are 8 weeks in already. I guess time really does fly when your having fun!.. :). Anyway, I finished up with my paper last night and sumbmitted it to the writing center. I feel really good about this paper. I have spent a lot of time on it, so I'm hoping that pays off. The thing that worries me though. Is I have spent a lot of my time working on this paper, that I have not gotten a good enough start on my paper for Anatomy 1. That is my next task here this weekend. I would like to get the majority of it done today and tommorrow and hopefully sumbitted it to the writing center by Monday at the lastest. When I sent this paper in last night, I got the noticfication from the Writing Center that they are swamped and it may take more then 48-72 hours to get my review back.
I feel really releived that this paper is fianlly finished. I feel that I did learn a lot on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and I was able to expand my knowledge on that topic.
Good Luck Everyone!
Sara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope it comes back soon. Since you sent it this week, you should be in good shape.
ReplyDelete