Sunday, March 14, 2010

Unit 6 Post

Hello Again,

The past 6 weeks have flown by so fast, I'm not even sure where they went! I have been focusing on writing not only just this one paper, but also my paper that is due for Anatomy and Physiology. I have learned quiet a lot about Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, and I know there is so much more to learn then I already have. I have noticed that I am having a hard time trying to keep my thoughts in order when it comes to writing. I have a week off from work in 1 week and I looking forward to using that to spend the extra time on both my papers and really focus on what needs to be done. My research has given me an insight on FAS and is really encouraging me to continue with my research. My roommate is just finishing up Written Comp 1 and I know she struggled with writing her paper, because there were only a few topics to choose from, so she couldn't really enjoy writing the paper that she did. I advised her that next term it should be a lot easier, because you get to choose the topic that you want to write about. I hope that she has a easier time next term like I did, finding the information that she needs.

Thanks
Sara

1 comment: