Friday, March 19, 2010

Unit 7

WOW,

I have been amazed at the weather we have been having here in WI. Although this weekend is going to be a bit worse then it should be. It got up to 70 the other day and Saturday we are suppose to be getting snow, well its to warm now for that. Because I drive school bus, our school district is having spring break next week, so I have the following week off, and I am extremely excited. I will finally have the time to scrub the house down and put the finishing touches on my paper for written comp and start the paper that's due in Anatomy. I do need to find the time to catch up with the TiVo and hopefully clear the long list of shows that need to be watched. We are about 2 months behind in all the shows we watch. There is absolutely no time during the week to watch T.V. even on days without seminar. I was planning on taking a vacation this summer and that sort of went out the window, once I did all the figuring out of my classes, there's just no time, so I will wait after graduation, that could be my graduation present.

Peer reviews. Hmm... I think I am okay with them. I think anything that my classmates have to say should be very helpful for me in the long run. I am not to worried about getting my feelings hurt. I am not here to make sure everyone likes everything I do. I am in school to better my future and constructive criticism never hurt anyone. I am happy to get the feedback, and I will do my best to try to incorporate what others have to say and hopefully make my paper better then I thought it could be.

Have a good week everyone
Good Luck with your papers
Sara

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sara,
    This was my spring break week too, however I ended up working three days of it and I got sick with allergies. I did not get to do my spring cleaning as planned. We had weather in the 70's here in Teaxs but by Saturday night we got snow!! Here it is my last day of spring break and snow is outside melting now and I am inside playing catch up on school work. I guess I can look forward to the month I will be off work in the summer , other than getting no pay for that month I need the rest. So cheer up , when graduation day comes for us we can really party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had spring break last week. It was cloudy most of the week, but it was nice working in my pajamas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no Cindy! I hate those pesky allergies. Yeah looking forward to graduation to.

    I really enjoyed my spring break, although I didnt get done everything I wanted to!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete