Hello All,
For the past few days it has been in the 40's and let me tell you it feels great. I am so sick of snow and the cold weather. I have made the decision that in the next few years that I am going to be moving to a warmer state. I am thinking Arizona or Nevada. Just can't handle the shoveling anymore.
Ok, on to Unit 5. Unit 5 was very interesting. Prewriting is fun, as long as I am not forced to do it on a subject that does not interest me. I am really looking forward to writing about Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, I now that its a sad subject to write about, but the education on it will be very useful.
School is influencing my life in a lot of good ways. First off, I will have to say that I do use my homework as an excuse not to go out, and party and waste my time doing things that are not beneficial. I do spend my free time doing things that I enjoy, like reading, cross stich, and watching movies. In today's economy, I am watching my money a bit more tightly then the previous years. So now I am trying to find things at home to do, and its working out quiet well I might add. Anyways, school has taught me to stop procrastinating and stay on track.
Good luck to everyone in their studies
Sara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with you on the move. The more I hear about Arizona the more I want to move.
ReplyDelete